High Quality Automotive Window Tinting
You just bought the car of your dreams, a silver deluxe model with all the bells and whistles: leather seats, great fuel economy, and a built in GPS. With a top-of-the line automobile, you will need the top-of-the-line window tint to keep your brand new car looking its best.
Picking a high quality window tint may seem difficult as you do not want to sacrifice the good looks of your new car, but you still want to protect the interior from the sun's UV damage. However, some types of window film can give you the best of both worlds. Certain advanced automotive window tints are available that will not alter the look of the existing windows, but will protect your car's interior.
These high quality window tints are mostly seen in expensive, higher end vehicles because they are the only films on the market that are completely clear, but will also reflect UV rays. They feature a break through technology using multiple layers of film that, when combined, are thinner than a sheet of paper. This multilayer film allows the films to deflect up to 97% of the sun's infrared rays. After the tint is applied, you will see no change in the appearance of your car's windows, but you will feel the difference by how much cooler the air is inside the car.
These high quality window films offer many other benefits, making them an excellent choice for any high end vehicle.
- Preserve your car's interior. The sun's harmful UV rays can cause the interior of your car to fade permanently. High quality tints will protect your seats from fading and the dash board from cracking.
- Stable, consistent color. Some cheap tints will turn purple over time, but higher quality window films will remain clear for the lifetime of your vehicle.
- Stay cool. Top of the line window films can reflect up to 97% of the sun's heat-causing infrared rays. These films will reject 60% of the heat that enters through your windows, keeping your car cool and comfortable during those hot summer months.
- No interference. Metalized window tints can interfere with cell phones and GPS. Look for a high end window film that is non-metalized and will not interfere with any kind of electronics.
- Protects your skin. Top quality window films can provide an SPF of over 1000, and are highly recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation.
Window tinting is an essential feature for your new car, but any product is only as good as the installation. Choose a reliable, experienced window tinting company to install your high end window film, so that you will not have encounter warps and bubbles in the film in years to come. By choosing the best, you will be satisfied with your purchase for the life of your car.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=C._Robinson
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/6106777